Dreamscape returns to Camp Ramblewood in Maryland this Spring with three days of music across three stages, interactive art installations, roaming performers, daily pool parties and more!
Dreamscape Family can once again sleep under the stars or rent a cabin. Whichever method, you’ll be surrounded by an enthusiastic community of campers. The grounds will have decorated walkways, glowing trees, nightly bonfires & more.
“Dreamscape was born to change the way people look at events. While music is often a central focus for dance music events, it’s really the community that binds us,” said Chad Bozzarelli, founder. “The magical spirit of the Dreamscape Family is what will continue to make this a spectacular and memorable event.”
HERE’S WHAT’S NEW:
– 3 days of music + 3 days of pool parties
– Stages include: City of Dreams, The Temple, Poseidon’s Playground
– Zendo Lounge provided & managed by Deadly Muppets
– VIP packages include entry, meals, poster, hat pin & commemorative wristband
– Alice In Wonderland tea party (must find the rabbit hole!)
– Slip & slide, ring toss, wet t-shirt/shorts contests, nightly bonfire, art cars
GET MORE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS BY VISITINGwww.DreamscapeFestival.com